Students in years 9 and 10 in 2018 are eligible to enter an historical research competition relating to World War 1. The recipients of the prize participate in a fully funded study tour to Vietnam in October 2018.
The competition is a great curriculum opportunity to:
• Address the year 9 Australian Curriculum: History World War 1 Depth Study content descriptions.
• Meet the achievement standards for year 9 and 10 Australian Curriculum: History.
• Promote history in your school.
• Provide the chance for students to participate in an original and authentic historical research project.
• Give your students the chance to win a trip to Vietnam to learn, experience and grow.
Entries close Friday, 18 May 2018
Contact: Malcolm McInerney, 2018 Premier’s ANZAC Spirit School Prize
For information and application forms visit www.decd.sa.gov.au/anzacschoolprize